Ultralight Gliders meeting in Belfort
After the success of the 2019 session,
The Belfort-Chaux Ultralight Gliders Meeting will take place from June 6th to 14th 2020.
We will fly, have fun and share experiences all together….
All types of Ultralight Gliders and all country pilots are expected.
Aerotowing, electric propulsion or gasoline motor takes off will be possible.
Anyone can come from one day up to the all week.
The Belfort-Chaux airfield is close to Germany, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Belgium, and no so far from Italy, Austria , England, Spain and Portugal.
Like in 2019, thanks to the local clubs, a very good logistic will be available for the pilots and their companions. (Camping on the airfield, cheap hotel and cottages renting close the airfield, club house for briefing meetings, electricity for battery and instruments charging, …)
Some mornings, bengee test flights will be organized for trainees and local glider pilots.
Many nice activities possible all around the airfield and the region.
1°)Rules for Take off and Landing:Consignespuleng (1.22 Mo)
2°) The lay out and access to Belfort-Chaux airfield :(see pictures here under)
3°) The agenda of the week: Agenda of the week
4°)The possible accommodations:
- Camping on the Belfort-Chaux airfield, close to the trailers or behind the hangar.
- Camping in Belfort 5 km from the airfield: https://www.camping-belfort.com
- Guest houses close to the airfield: https://www.belfort-tourisme.com/sejour/hebergement.htm
- Hotels close to the airfield: https://www.belfort-tourisme.com/sejour/hebergement.htm
5°) The fee for each pilot involved in the Meeting for the use of the installations of the airfield, including camping and facilities, and free unlimited access to the glider flight simulator of the local Gliders Club is:
- 50€ per pilot involved in the meeting.
- or 15€ per pilot member of ADPUL. ADPUL will take in charge the difference. ( reminder: ADPUL cotisation is 25€)
Contact Michel to plan your venue or gather more informations.
Belfort-Chaux Meeting organizer.
+33 6 47 73 62 75
Flash back on the 2019 Meeting in Belfort-Chaux
2019 05 Belfort Chaux Ultralight Gliders meeting
Last edited: 13/11/2019